ColorUp Sahara (6mm)
- Named After the Largest Desert in the World
- Hand Made in our Copenhagen Office
- 6mm Frosted Crazy Agate Beads
- 6mm AL Logo Cube in Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver 925
- Strung on a Durable Elastic Silicone String That Easily Slips on Your Wrist
The Sahara Desert is the world's largest hot desert and the third largest desert behind Antarctica and the Arctic. Located in North Africa, Sahara covers 9,200,000 square kilometers of the continent, which is comparable to the area of China or the US! The gemstone Crazy Agate that is used for this bracelet captures the colors and tones of the desert perfectly.
- Joy, Happiness, Positive Vibrations
- Emotional, Calmness, Prosperity
Note: Do not wear the jewellery during shower, during sports, during gardening or other work that could damage the jewellery.