ColorUp Mauna Loa (8mm)
- Mauna Loa
- Hand Made in our Copenhagen Office
- 8mm Frosted Picasso Beads
- 8mm AL Logo Cube in Oxidized Sterling Silver 925
- Strung on a Durable Elastic Silicone String That Easily Slips on Your Wrist
Named after the largest active volcano on the planet. Mauna Loa is located on Hawaii (island) and erupted last time in 1984. The Picasso beads we have chosen for this bracelet symbolizes the lava flowing down the mountain, before it comes to a stop and turns into rocks.
Our Mauna Loa bracelet stand out as a simple yet daring bracelet, due to the mix of many different dark colors in the stones. It is a bracelet that will protect you and make you feel calm under pressure in challenging situations.
- Supportive, Calming, Protective
- Emotional, Calmness, Prosperity
Note: Do not wear the jewellery during shower, during sports, during gardening or other work that could damage the jewellery.