ColorUp Grasberg (6mm)
- Hand Made in our Copenhagen Office
- 6mm Frosted Bronzite
- 6mm AL Logo Cube in Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver 925
- Strung on a Durable Elastic Silicone String That Easily Slips on Your Wrist
The Grasberg mine in the province of Papua in Indonesia, is the largest gold mine in the world. Unfortunately, modern industrial gold mining destroys landscapes and creates huge amount of toxic waste, and that is what we want to put focus on with this bracelet.
We decided to go with the bronzite stone for the Grasberg bracelet, because it looks like the stone actually has gold in it. This bracelet is a statement to yourself and your surroundings, that you care about the environment.
- Grounding, Protection, Stabilizing
- Emotional, Calmness, Prosperity
Note: Do not wear the jewellery during shower, during sports, during gardening or other work that could damage the jewellery.